Electrougli is the city in Moscow region located 23 km to the East from the capital.
The history of the city began in 1899 when the Electrougli plant was founded near Kudinovo village. A worker’s settlement was founded near the plant in 1935 which got the status of city on November 2, 1956.
Population of Elektrougli makes rather more than 20 thousand persons.
The Trinity temple founded in 1897 is one of the main sights of the city. The cultural life of Electrougli is also provided by art gallery with regular updating exposition, city library, the Center of culture and arts, the cultural and leisure center "Kvant".