You can buy any of our photo.

479 820 photos of houses and buildings in Russian Federation.

last update 2020/07/03 +97 рhotos

Comments on homes:
Реклама от YouDo
Наш опрос:
Какая информация или услуги на сайте «Все дома России» были бы для Вас наиболее интересными?
герб Losino-Petrovskiy

Losino-Petrovskiy. City data portal.
Let’s discuss questions concerning improvement of life and rest of city dwellers

About Losino-Petrovskiy

Population: 24 ths
Founded: 1708
Pictures of buildings
(houses): 292

Losino-Petrovsky is a town in Moscow region located on the Klyazma River, 24 km to the northeast from Moscow.

In 1708, an elk (Russian: лось) manufactory for producing leather clothing and ammunition out of buckskin was founded by Peter the Great on this place; a village appeared near the manufactory has been called Losino-Petrovsky. In 1928, the village was transformed to the worker’s settlement which got the status of town in 1951.

Today Losino-Petrovsky is the town with the diversified industry which bases is formed by silk weaving factory and wool mechanical conversion factory.

The main architectural sight of Losino-Petrovsky is Cathedral of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker. It was constructed in 1822 upon a petition of workers of Elk Manufactory. The cathedral is a bright representative of classicism. The Cathedral of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker is a brick-built one-dome church having four internal piers and lateral porticoes. In 1848, a multitiered bell tower was constructed near the cathedral. It is surprising that the temple wasn't closed in Soviet period. And now the Sunday school works at it.

The church of an icon of the Mother of God "All grieves’ pleasure" was built in Valuyev's estate in 1819. The church is a brick-built roughcast building with decorations from a white stone. Earlier there was a two-storied bell tower constructed in the empire style near the church.

Monino sanitarium is one more monument of architecture. It is located in the territory of the ancient estate of "Glinka" which belonged once to Yakov V.Bruce (Peter the Great associate). The farmstead complex was erected at the beginning of the 18th century in Baroque style. It consisted of the main palace type house, wings and household buildings. The main house represented the two-storied brick building with a decor from a white stone. The estate is surrounded with lime lark and some ponds. A museum of Yakov Bruce is also located in the territory of the estate.

Other architectural monuments have remained in Losino-Petrovsky. These are factory buildings and a number of dwelling houses.

Information about dwelling houses, buildings and sights of the city and its pictures

Streets of Losino-Petrovskiy

Your location: Moscow region, северо-восток, Losino-Petrovskiy